Check out our frequently asked questions
1. How to book a parking place ?
You can preferably book a parking space online, but you can also book on the phone if you don’t have access to the internet.
2. Is the parking covered and secured ?
Our parking is entirely covered, secured and filmed by several cameras.
3. What are the opening hours ?
Uparking is open 24h/24 and 7d/7
4. How much time before the departure of my flight do I have to come to the parking ?
We advise you to step by 2h30 before your flight’s departure for destinations in the European Union, and 3h30 before your flight’s departure if your destination is out of the EU.
5. Can I cancel my reservation ?
Yes, you can simply cancel your reservation by phone.
6. I don’t want to give my car keys, can I keep them ?
You can of course keep your car keys, it is not obligated to give them to us.
7. Will my car be moved during my stay ?
We never move our client’s vehicles, unless they ask us to (Valet services or carwash) or in case of force majeure.
8. I don’t know my flight number and/or travel time yet. How do I have to book ?
If you don’t know the travel time yet, you can fill in 12.00 pm in the booking form in the schedule field. If you don’t know the flight number neither, you can let this field empty.
9. How can I communicate you a change in my reservation ?
You can contact us at any time by mail or by phone in order to communicate us the changes.
10. When do I need to call to be picked up at the airport when I return ?
When you come back, call us on +32 2 521 75 00 or +32 475 901 362, at the moment you have all your luggage’s, before going through customs. Afterwards, go downstairs to floor 0, at the busses parking (P15). We will pick you up on the same place we left you on departure.
11. My return is planned for after midnight. Which date to I have to indicate on the booking form ?
You have to indicate the exact date you arrive at the airport. If you take off on the 10th of January at 9pm for example and you land on the 11th of January at 00.45am, you have to indicate 11 January as return date.
12. I’m travelling with young children, do you have baby seats in your shuttles ?
We indeed have baby seats in our shuttles at your disposal. We kindly ask you to specify it in the comments when booking.
13. When and how do I have to pay ?
When booking online, you can immediately pay with credit card or Bancontact / Maestro. You have also the possibility to pay with cash or credit card / Bancontact when bringing your car.
14. I travel with a person with reduced mobility, do you offer an adapted service ?
People with reduced mobility benefit from an adapted service: they are deposited in the departure hall, in order to facilitate their movement in the airport.
15. I need an invoice, how can I get it ?
Once you have paid your reservation online, you will automatically receive an e-mail with a link to your bill in PDF format.
16. I do not have a printer or I can not print the booking confirmation.
This is not a problem. Your license plate number is enough to find your reservation.